We were able to take Brooklyn on her first big trip to visit my family in Indy!! I was sooooo excited to see my family and they were all so excited to meet Brooklyn!! I was really nervous about the plane ride but she was an absolute angel! Here's my baby girl in the airport after her first airplane ride (she usually hates pacifiers but both ways on the plane she loved it and I couldn't have been more grateful)
.JPG)
The temperature in Indy was a little different than we are used to... when we left San Diego it was mid 70's, I don't think it got warmer than mid 20's the whole time we were in Indy! Needless to say my precious baby girl needed a coat to keep her warm... I found the perfect one!!
3 comments:
that is so sweet! Isn't so fun to be a mom!
that coat is adorable!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness that coat is so cute! I would say it was the perfect coat for such an adorable little girl!
Oh, and read my blog. I spilled the beans I am 20 weeks pregnant and feel so bad we never connected for me to tell you over the phone. However, I would still LOVE to chat!
Post a Comment