Sunday, April 3, 2011

More Projects...

The dresser was my big project but I also made a few other things for B's room.
From this...
To this...
Finally a cute place to store all B's gorgeous bows!

From this...
To this...
Before...
After...
So here it is, B's girly girl room all finished!

3 comments:

Carla said...

That is seriously darling, Beth! Awesome job! Now, will you come and do Eva's room for me?? ;)

Katie said...

Looks so so cute!

Kelsey Ann said...

So crafty my love! Love it and you did such a good job. And I am with Carla, can you come do Lucy's room too? It has been on my to do list since we moved in over 1 1/2 years ago. She is very into Fancy Nancy, so I think I am going to roll with that. Much tackier than your little princess haven, but it's what the girl wants right?:)