Brooklyn and I flew out to Indy for my Dad's 50th! We had a low key day... presents, family dinner and of course some of my Mum's amazing carrot cake mmmmm
Brooklyn dressed for the occasion...
And of course helped Papa open all of his presents...
We made my Dad a photo book with all of our favorite pictures and memories. My Mum also got my Dad a photo canvas which B loved...
AND the present I was SOOOOOOO excited about... an HTC Highroad jersey signed by ALL of the team!!
Being the only Grandchild has its perks...
Happy Birthday Dad... Love you -xox-
July School Holidays
2 months ago








2 comments:
I don't know why but it's so strange to see B with your Dad....just because I guess I forget that you actually do have a kid and we aren't 17 anymore. Her party outfit??? ADORABLE...I died.
Ha Ha! I love the pic of B kissing the canvas!
Post a Comment