Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Car!!

Brett bought me my little Jetta before we got married and it has been a great little car. After B cam along it was a little small for getting the car seat in and out of but we made do. Well this summer the Jetta started dying... It would randomly not start usually while I was out and about. It gets HOT here in the summer and being stuck in 90 degree weather with B was less than ideal. It would always start after about 10 minutes but it was not fun haha. The mechanics could not figure out what was wrong and so finally we said bye bye to this...
And hello to this...
The pictures aren't great but whatever... My new car is a Jeep Patriot and it is exactly what I wanted... I LOVE it!!! It is so nice to not have to worry about getting stranded and Brett and I are both enjoying the perks of driving a brand new car! It is also a heck of a lot easier to get B in and out of!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

I can't believe you got this right after I left!!!