This will be a boring post for you but a 'must remember' post for me...
Every morning when B gets up she comes running into my room and climbs into bed with me and/or Brett. The other morning she comes running up to my side of the bed and instead of climbing up she just stood there and said 'excuse me'! It was SO FUNNY!!!
I have been a little stressed out today (for stupid reasons). Brett was on his way home and I still had no clue what to make for dinner. I took a little time out and played hide and seek with Brooklyn. After a while I sat on the chair and Brooklyn continued to entertain me. Side note: We taught B her full name. So if we ask what her name is and she just responds Brooklyn, we say 'Brooklyn what? Brooklyn Emery Gylling'. So as I was sitting on the chair Brooklyn is running around and she says 'My name is Brooklyn what? Brooklyn Emery Gylling. Yeah, I'm so smart'. So I am clapping and cheering and telling her she is so smart (this is the first time she has responded with her full name without our help) and she just looks at me and says 'thank you, thank you' while bowing.... HYSTERICAL. So now I am done stressing and rolling laughing and in 'n' out will probably be on the menu for dinner!!
Anyway I am sure they won't be as funny to you... you know you kinda had to be there but they are still cracking me up and provided me with exactly what I needed today!
P.S. I am thinking that she thinks her name is Brooklyn What Emery Gylling haha... guess we will work on that!
And just a picture to crack you up... Potty training in style!!!
July School Holidays
2 months ago

1 comment:
Those are funny moments needed to be remembered for sure. Love it! Keep laughing. :)
Post a Comment