Nixon turned 5 months old on October 1st... Every day I am so glad that this sweet boy came to our family. He has the most adorable personality and we all love him so so much!! This boy was worth the wait!
- Still exclusively breastfed but expressing a lot of interest in everything we eat
- No longer sleeping through the night
- Discovered his toes and loves to grab and eat them
- Can roll from his front onto his back
- Cut his first tooth... Quickly followed by his second. Both on the bottom!
- Blows lots of bubbles and lots of raspberries!
- One of my favorite things is that he always laughs when I take off his shirt... Even if I only brush by his armpit he starts giggling. He is one ticklish boy!
July School Holidays
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment