Monday, August 10, 2009

Getting Bigger...

That's right... I am growing. I must admit I always thought that I would love being pregnant. I mean, how cute are pregnant ladies? They have the glow, and the cute bump, and the excitement about them. Well I don't love it so much... haha... don't get me wrong, I already love my baby girl more than anything, but the whole getting bigger thing is not my favorite. So on that note here is the growing belly at 24 weeks...
So there it is... my baby bump. People are starting to comment and touch my belly now, which is a little strange but I guess it comes with the territory. I have been baby shopping like crazy... pretty sure she is going to have more clothes than me before she is even born haha. It is just so hard to resist buying cute little outfits. We are moving in a couple of months into a bigger place, and then the real shopping can begin yay!!
My bestest friends are coming to town this weekend and I am soooooo excited... so I promise my next post will talk about something other than the baby!

2 comments:

Megan and Vinny said...

you look amazing! i still don't see the bump!!!!!!

megan

Kasi French said...

Time for a new picture.