
You can see her little arms which she kept in front of her face almost the whole time! She definitely looks a little more human than in her last picture... thankfully haha. I have a little bump that is just starting to show...

I know it is a pretty pathetic bump, but trust me it's there!!
-xox-
9 comments:
That's such a great ultrasound picture. How wonderfully exciting for you. Enjoy every moment... and sleep now!!! (while you still can!! heheh). It's my twins second birthday tomorrow, and I can honestly say I don't know where the past 2 years have gone!! xxx
LOVE IT!
I agree..that is an awesome ultrasound picture and you look great! Girls are so much fun and I'm so excited for you guys!
where? where is the bump? you look fantastic! congrats!
Yippppeee!
pink is definitely my favorite color!
I love the NONEXISTENT belly!!!
Hooray! That is a great pic of your baby. And you, Miss No Bump, look fantastic as well. ;) Are you done being sick now? Can't wait to see you!
yippee!!!!!!!!!!!! we sure love girls! and i don't think you have a belly, i think maybe you just ate a little too much for lunch! we love you!
Post a Comment