Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Brooklyn's Blessing

On Sunday March 14th we had Brooklyn blessed. My parents flew in for it and we were so excited to have them! It was a beautiful day and it was so special for us and for Brooklyn. Brooklyn was blessed in the same dress that I was blessed in!! It is over 30 years old and was made by her great great Grandma. Brett gave the most beautiful blessing and B was so good!! I was so worried that she would scream the whole way through, but she didn't make a sound. Brooklyn had another dress that a friend had bought me back from England, so after the blessing we changed her into that. Brooklyn looked so beautiful in both dresses. It was so great to be surrounded by family, although we definitely missed those who couldn't be there! (If you want to see more pictures I added a folder of them on facebook). A big thanks to Mindi and Brett for taking these gorgeous pictures... and about 400 more ;)

4 comments:

megan said...

beautiful baby, beautiful blessing... a beautiful day.

The Miranda's said...

she is so cute and I love both of her dress! I'm so glad you guys are doing well!

Mindi said...

Oh...I am in love! I love B & I love U.

grammie sue sue said...

My heart is just bursting with love for all of you! Can Brett please change our screen saver pic to the closeup one of Baby B in her London dress? x0x0x0x0xxx0x0