Brooklyn has become pretty attached to Brett and I. She is not a huge fan of other people (a quality I really hope to change real soon), so we were so excited when she loved my brother! Zack came out to stay with us for a couple of weeks and Brooklyn was great with him! She was always smiling at him and playing with him and he was so sweet with her. He always picked her up and stopped her crying and she pretty much had his undivided attention for the two weeks he was here.
While Zack was here we took B down to the pier in Oceanside... it was her first trip to the beach so we were pretty bummed that Brett had to work.


We also took a trip down to La
Jolla... it was pretty windy but it was still a nice day. We loved having Zack come to stay and we were so sad when he left! I know B can't wait to see him again!


3 comments:
How fun to have your brother visit. I'm so glad that Brooklyn loved her Uncle Zack. Sure is helpful when other people can hold your baby and give you a rest. By the way, she is sooooooooo cute! I love your family pic at the top. Brooklyn has such a beautiful angel face. And you look great too! We need to chat soon girlie! Love ya!
i love your new banner picture!!! what a gorgeous family!
Beth we have that same stroller!!!! Haha that is awesome! You're little one is just so stinkin cute!!!!
Post a Comment