Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter

Brooklyn is sleeping and I am choosing blogging over cleaning... so finally here are pictures from Brooklyn's first Easter! When my mum was in town she insisted on buying Brooklyn an Easter basket... I insisted that if she bought it she had to fill it haha... she did. I bought Brooklyn a couple of books and wrist rattles, everything else came from my parents including the adorable sock monkey my mum made!We had Easter dinner at Shelley's house and it was amazing!! Brooklyn wore one of my favorite outfits!! Sooooo cute... and yes that is her standing up unassisted!!! She managed it long enough for me to snap a quick picture.

4 comments:

Kasi French said...

I think it's time for you to make another trip back to Indiana! She's precious.

Vanessa said...

LOVE the outfit...what a stylish girl just like mum and she's so cute I can hardly stand it

Observer Of Life said...

Glever girl!! And those eyes are amazing!!

The Miranda's said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! And that outfit, is so, so cute!