-She now fits into her 6 month clothes!!! She is still wearing her 3-6 months too but probably not for too much longer!
-She can now sit up by herself... she can last about a minute sometimes before she topples!-She has started making the funniest noise... she makes her voice go really deep and lets out a groan.
-She is still in love with her hands and feet and now puts her toes in her mouth. The other day I tried to lay her in her crib for a nap (I was attempting to get her to nap but the only way she sleeps during the day is in my arms or in the car) when I went in to check on her she had pulled off her sock and was eating it!
-She loves her pink exersaucer (it's like a walker but doesn't move)
-She loves her Daddy... I love him too!
-She is still very attached to me and still cries if anyone else touches her.... I am hoping that we can break this soon!
-She giggles every day now... sweetest sound in the world.
-She loves to be outside! Now that the weather is warmer we are definitely excited for lots of playtime outside!

4 comments:
I just love this kid already! She is so so so adorable Beth!
Where has the time gone?! She is sooooo cute! Let's chat sometime soon!
seriously, she is so cute!
Brooklyn, I NEED you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment