Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day!

Brett is such an amazing Father! I just love to watch him and Brooklyn and how they interact. One of my favorite things is the way that Brooklyn will watch Brett when he comes home from work. Even if I am trying to feed her she will just follow him around the room with her eyes. If he leaves the room she watches the hallway waiting for him to come back... it is so adorable! I feel so blessed that Brooklyn has such a great Dad... he loves her so much and has from the second we found out we were expecting! I am truly grateful for the amazing Dad he is, and for all the hard work he does for our family! Babe, you are the best!
I have always had such a good relationship with my parents and I am so grateful for that! My Dad is the best!!! He is so selfless and has always worked so hard to give us everything we needed and pretty much everything we wanted. He has always set such a great example for us and always encouraged us to accomplish big things! I am so grateful that he is my Dad!
Terry is also such a great Dad. From the moment I met Brett he would always tell me about the adventures that he had been on with his Dad. Growing up Terry and Brett did so much together from fishing trips to the car races... even taking huge detours to buy fireworks! I know that Brett is such a great Dad because he learned from one of the best!

Happy Fathers Day you guys... you are AMAZING!!

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

awww..that was so sweet!