Sunday, June 27, 2010

7 Months

This past month has just flown by!! Brooklyn is still as amazing as ever... I just can't get enough of her! This month Brooklyn and I flew to Indy to spend a week with my family. We had a lot of fun and really enjoyed spending time with everyone... we can not wait for our trip to Utah with them in just a few weeks.
Here is a little of what's going on in Brooklyn's world
-She now weighs 16lbs 6ozs
-She still only has two teeth... they are getting big and I am sure we will see a few more soon!
-She crawls and army crawls a little. Her arm usually gets stuck at which point she chooses rolling as her method of transportation but she is working hard on learning to crawl
-After refusing to eat fruit she has finally learned to love it although she is still not a fan of juice
-Her clinginess to me seems to have toned down a little and she is getting used to other people
-She has been swimming and seems to really like it... sometimes she lays back in her floaty and just chills but she also loves to splash
-She loves to wiggle... she is not one to sit still
-Her little babbles are increasing and she is starting to make all sorts of new sounds
-Even though she has been wearing headbands since day one, Brooklyn is starting to notice them and now yanks them out to chew on
-She loves the blinds... across our sliding door we have blinds and she always makes her way over there to clash them together
I attempted a photo shoot with Brooklyn but it is incredibly difficult now that she can move... trying to entertain her, keep her still and take a good picture by myself proved difficult but I did get a few keepers. She was also pretty tired hence the adorable picture I got of her taking a big yawn!I also took some pictures of my friend Carrie's baby Charlotte this week... of course I couldn't help but snap some of Brooklyn! Her outfit was so adorable I tried a couple more once we got home. I know there are a lot of pictures but I couldn't choose just one!

5 comments:

The Miranda's said...

your main picture is incredible! I can't believe how fast she is growing and how cute she is!

Carla said...

Great job with all the photos! Need to get Eva to see B crawl so she gets the idea of how to do it. :P

Jessie said...

awww that last photo is stunning! and in response to your post on my blog YES!!! we would sooooo love to live closer so we could have playdates! Brooklyn is gorgeous and I am glad you are LOVING being a Mum, I love it oo it's the best job in the world xx

Heather said...

Awwwww! She's so adorable! Looks like you guys are doing so great! Glad to be able to "peek in" a little now and then. We miss you! Keep up the great mommy work!

Caren said...

OMG!!! She is SO adorable and she photographs so well, but is even more fun and beautiful in person...
Love you guys!