Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cute New Room

I wanted B to have the cute room she deserves so I decided to redo it! I switched some of our furniture around and purchased a few new things. I wanted B to really be able to play in her room and I wanted the toys out of the living room. It has been perfect and she loves it!

Before...

 After...

 I still have a few things to do... I'd like to add some things on the wall and eventually I want to refurbish the dresser. But even as it is we love it! The little chair has been a huge hit and I LOVE that her clothes are now in the dresser so she can't empty them out! Cute room for our cute girl -xox-

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

umm I'm obsessed with that organizer from Target with the hippo pull out "drawer". One night I literally stood in the aisle looking at it for like 15 minutes saying things like "aww look at how cute it is!" or "but...wouldn't this be perfect for a little girl?"
So....good choice on that...
being friends with me is however a questionable one.

***megan*** said...

i love it! it looks great... glad that b is so happy with it :)