Sunday, March 6, 2011

First Haircut

Brooklyn and Jewel had their very first haircuts on Friday! I was pretty nervous but I am so happy I did it... B looks adorable! Mindi and I were joking as we were driving there that Brooklyn would just sit in the chair screaming and that Jewel would be taking the scissors and cutting her own hair... we were pleasantly surprised! Jewel was a little wiggly but did so great and Brooklyn was a total trooper. B sat still for most of it and was even pretty good at looking down and to the side when we asked her too. For both girls we just had it cut into a little bob... so B no longer has a mullet thank goodness. Of course Mindi and I took about a million pictures but how could we not?
Before (oh and check out my hair too... I had it cut and added some very subtle caramel highlights)...
 During...
 After...

1 comment:

Brynn said...

She looks awesome!!!!!!!!! That is absolutely my very favorite little girl hair cut! I can't believe how different she looks, and how grown up. She is so beautiful with those huge blue eyes! And you got highlights?!?!?!? No more virgin hair!!!