Sunday, June 26, 2011

Disneyland!

Brett and I decided to take B for her very first trip to Disneyland! We had a ton of fun, the weather was nice and cool and because most schools weren't out yet, the park wasn't too crowded. We got to meet some characters... briefly... Brooklyn was really afraid of them!
I thought for sure that B would LOVE Goofy, because she loves dogs but nope. Her face was so funny when she met him that I couldn't stop laughing... she looked terrified.
 Before we headed up we stopped at Target, and much to Brett's dismay, we bought a cute little dog leash haha. Brett and I both hate them but I knew that B would hate being stuck in her stroller all day, and I didn't want her getting lost... so don't judge me too harshly for it :-)
 B's favorite rides were the teacups, and the carousel. Whenever we went on a ride with water, she would get so mad because she wanted to jump out and go swimming!
 We had a fantastic day hanging out as a family at the happiest place on earth!

4 comments:

Observer Of Life said...

I LOVE Disneyland/world! I need to take the twins... better get saving! x

Observer Of Life said...

And what fabulous photos/memories! x

***megan*** said...

looks like you guys had an amazing time!!! what fun!

Kelsey Ann said...

Oh Beth I sure miss you! And little Brooklyn is so adorable. I want to take her home with me!!!!!!