Monday, June 18, 2012

Safari Park

I bought us passes to the San Diego Zoo and the Safari Park this year. It is a super good deal as it includes both parks and they are both awesome!! Brett and I took B to the Safari Park at the end of April and we had a fabulous time!! The Safari Park is great because it isn't as big as the zoo which means it is perfect for an afternoon trip. I loved it... they have a little tram that takes you out onto the plains and they have the animals roaming free like they do in the wild (of course the threatening animals are kept separate). It was awesome and I am seriously in love with giraffes now... they were so cute!!

Awkward smile ha
Studying the map on the way home... Love!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Just like Dora! Oh I adore that girl.