Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Indiana

Brooklyn and I jetted off to Indiana to see my little brother Ethan graduate from high school! It was a super fun trip and everyone but Brett was able to be there!

B did pretty well on the trip out there. In the airport she entertained herself by strapping Boots and her bear into her stroller and carseat... pretty cute!


B loves her Auntie Cic and I love her too!! She is a great playmate at the park for B which means I can enjoy a few minutes of laziness haha


I have always been super afraid of animals... B clearly did not inherit that trait though! My brother has two pitbulls and Brooklyn was dying to go play with them. I finally let her although I kept my distance and was pretty terrified just watching her!!


Graduation was pretty long so I took B out for a walk... She had a blast playing outside with the lottery machine!



The theme tune for our trip...



We had a great time being there for Ethan's graduation and open house and we are so excited to go back in a few weeks for my other brother's wedding!!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

HA HA HA HA IS SHE SINGING WHAT WOULD YOU DO FOR A KLONDIKE BAR?? She is amazing. I'm so glad you got such a cool kid.