Monday, July 2, 2012

Newport and Irvine

Back in May we spent the day in Orange County enjoying the first signs of summer! First we headed to Newport Beach...


The weather was definitely on the cool side but that didn't keep Brooklyn from having a great time!!


 I am trying to embrace the part of motherhood where you just let go and let your kid have a blast... So even without a swimsuit or a change of clothes I still let B take a dip!!


B definitely takes after her Dad when it comes to her love of the ocean... She has NO fear and will happily splash and fall over in the waves!


All of these pictures were taken on Brett's phone!! I LOVE how far technology has come... some great pictures without lugging around the big camera!


After enjoying some time on the beach and running to Target to buy B a change of clothes we headed to the Spectrum.


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute. Well done Beth I am trying to Embrace that part of motherhood too! and B looks just like you in that first picture after her outfit change! xx

Vanessa said...

I was going to say the same thing! B looks like a little Beth clone in that picture! So so adorable!