Brett and I had a great birthday and anniversary. It was kind of an adjustment but I am learning to love sharing my birthday haha!!
Once you have a kid you never open your own presents haha. Brett got a new hat and his entrance into the 2014 Oceanside Half Ironman from Brooklyn & I.
A few weeks before my birthday a commercial for Vaseline Spray & Go came on the TV and Brooklyn looked at Brett and said 'I'm thinking about getting Mom that for her birthday' haha... Brett was so cute and actually got some for her to give me! I also got a super awesome GPS running watch which I was sooooo excited about!!
My favorite place to eat is the English pub so we ate there for lunch!!
And Brett's favorite place to eat is Benihana's so we ate there for dinner... with a stop in between for some Thrifty's ice cream! We were stuffed by the end of the day haha! JD, Mary, Alex, Hayley and Pierce all joined us for Benihana's and it was super fun and as yummy as ever!
For our anniversary Brett and I bought each other some Nike Free's and went out to dinner at PF Changs. We also took a trip to Palm Springs in July to celebrate! It was our 6 year anniversary and I must say we had a fantastic year together and are looking forward to many more.
July School Holidays
2 months ago


















No comments:
Post a Comment