Of course we went on the boat with the Garn's. Brooklyn even went on the tube and had a blast!! I also went on the tube for the first time ever!! We followed up the boat with a bonfire.
My feet are in this picture because I jumped off the boat first and landed in sinking mud up to about my knees!!! It was pretty funny but there was nowhere to wash it off. I was trying to make sure I was in the middle of the fun this year hence why I went on the tube and jumped right off the boat first... didn't work out well here haha.
Brett, Ethan and my Mum went up in the plane for a ride with Jeff!
We had tons of fun playing around the house.
We took the kids to see the 'Up' House.
I took B to another splash pad.
I think the highlight of the week for the boys was going shooting!
Another highlight for me and my Mum was hiking the Y. It was something we had never done before and had set as a goal to do this year. We took it slow and were so proud when we made it to the top!!










































No comments:
Post a Comment