The end of March was super exciting for us, with Brett competing in the Oceanside Ironman 70.3 for the third time! He had put in a lot of training and we were so excited to watch him compete. The night before the 70.3 they had an Ironkids fun run. B totally wanted to do it and although she was a little nervous at first she had a great time! She keeps asking when she can race again.
 |
| This shirt was Cicely's!! |
 |
| She was pretty excited to get her first medal! |
The next day we set up camp and watched Brett!! I get so nervous for him but I knew I had to chill this year so I didn't put myself in labor. I was really surprised but I was able to stay so calm and really just enjoy the day!! Brooklyn was so good and for most of the day she sported her Ironkids shirt and her medal! So proud of Brett... It was his fastest 70.3 so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment