Saturday, June 28, 2014

May

May was obviously a wonderful month for our family!! I just wanted to post some of the hundred's of pictures we took. Also I wanted to quickly write about how well Brooklyn has transitioned into being a big sister. I was pretty worried about how things would go when we had Nixon and I tried to prepare myself as best I could. B has been an only child for so long and I had no idea how she would react. I talked to her several times to try and prepare her and of course Nixon came with gifts. I shouldn't have been so worried because it couldn't have gone better!! I have been so amazed at how well she has handled this huge change. She absolutely loves having a baby brother and has been so wonderful with him. She is such a great helper and she loves to smother him with hugs and kisses. B is such a great kid and I am so glad she is mine... Nixon is lucky to have her!!


Faux-hawk!
Mother's Day

Love that we live by the offices for the watch company, Nixon... he has his own personalized building!



This girl loves being a big sister... Thank goodness!!

Brett will hate this but seriously so adorable!!








B was so excited to feed Nixon his very first bottle!!



Nixon and his cousin Merrick!

Meeting Uncle Adam

B loved getting popped by Dad on the trampoline!

B built Nixon some legos
I was checking on B before I went to bed and found this! 
B and Dad made their own solar system

No comments: