So I guess it is time to make it official... we are pregnant!!!! We are expecting our very first little one at the end of November and we couldn't be more excited! Details to follow but I just wanted to share the news.... I AM GOING TO BE A MUMMY (Please note this is not a spelling error... I am English and therefore I will be a mum not a mom haha)
Love to you all
-xox-
July School Holidays
4 months ago
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know I told you already, but just wanted to make it official in writing. ;) Love ya! Congrats!
I'm just going to give a big Ditto to Carla's comment...talk to you soon! Love you!
YEA!!!! Congrats!
can i admit that when i saw the title to this post, i started jumping in my chair a little? yeeee! congrats!! i'm so thrilled for you!!!
Beth I know you will be a wonderful mummy:) I am reading 'About a Boy' right now and I almost called you earlier today to ask you what one of the words meant. I felt stupid but honestly for the life of me didn't get the very english word. I will let you know if I remember what it was.
Love you and hope you are still feeling okay!
Post a Comment