Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby G

It has taken me a while to post this (I know, I am a slacker) but here is our ultrasound from the day I finally believed that I was pregnant... here is the baby at 7 weeks. Yes, yes it is so tiny but very adorable


5 comments:

Heather said...

Okay, I LOVED reading your sweet "pregnancy" story, and seeing the lovely flowers from "Gramps" and your wonderful ultrasound. Isn't this amazing? You have no idea what an incredible journey you have begun. Hold on, because you are in for the time of your LIFE! We look back now and wonder why we thought we ever "lived" life before Maxwell. Being parents is the most beautiful gift ever. We are SOOOOOOO thrilled and excited for you guys!! We love you!!!!

The Miranda's said...

I hope pregnancy is treating you well! Before you know it, you'll have a little one keeping you really busy and bringing you lots of joy!

Brynn said...

Hellooooo!!! Um, you should've told me you had a blog that I could stalk!!!

Kelsey Ann said...

so beth when do you find out the sex of your little babe? Do you find out before I see you in Aug? I need to call you to make plans but I just LOVE shopping for babies so I need to know!!!!

Observer Of Life said...

Just discovered your blog. Gonna be fun to follow.

Great news about your pregnancy.... it's so great when you see that heart beating isn't it! Like you, I didn't feel pregnant at all.. even though it was twins!!! Enjoy.... hope you don't get too sick.

Stella
xxx