Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ghost Baby...

Brett and I had a Dr appt for the baby Monday morning... it was all going great until she couldn't find the heartbeat. Don't worry... everything is ok... we ended up having an ultrasound and sure enough the baby is doing great, just a little lower than she expected. So here is the result of our little scare.... and yes, the baby looks like a ghost (hopefully it will be more attractive when it is born haha)


6 comments:

Kelsey Ann said...

Happy Birthday, you will have to share with us what you did!

Holy Cow that would have been so dang scary! I am so happy it turned out okay!!! I would want to kill that nurse for the emmotional roller coaster she put me through. We still need to talk, it has been way too long!

Vanessa said...

Your baby is creepy looking

:) love you

The Miranda's said...

That's so exciting! congrats!

Observer Of Life said...

Wow, that must have been scary for a while, but how exciting that you got to have another scan, and another picture! The pics always look a bit freaky, so don't worry too much... I had one friend who had a picture that made the baby look seriously like an alien! !
Sxxx

lisset said...

the very best part of all my "scares" with ethan was getting to have so many ultrasounds. ultrasounds rock.

Mindi said...

Wow, I had no idea. Maybe the little ghost was playing hide and seek ;)