Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Crazy Month of June

It has been a while since I have posted so I figured I would do a quick catch up from June.

Brett and I both celebrated our birthdays on June 12th (yup, we have the same birthday), Brett turned 25 and I turned 23. Two days later on June 14th we celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary (It is crazy to think two years has gone by already)!!! We decided to take advantage of the weekend and get out of town. We ate Benihana's for lunch (join their birthday club and eat for free in the month of your birthday - well worth it), and then headed up to Disneyland. We spent the night in Anaheim and it was exactly what we both needed! We spent Saturday in Pasadena with Jagr and Jill. We spent the day shopping and walking around the very charming city!! It was a perfect weekend. Unfortunately Brett got sick on our anniversary, so he spent the whole day wrapped up in bed... how sad, right? It was a great weekend though, and it was amazing to spend some time with Brett.

We also took a trip to Utah to spend a week with my family. Everyone but Zack was able to be there (we missed you buddy!), and we had an amazing time!! I will try and post pictures as soon as Brett uploads them. We spent the week touring the Church sites, shopping, visiting old friends, eating... A LOT, visiting BYU, checking out the beautiful mountains, and I'm sure we did more but seen as I am pregnant I can't remember! It was so amazing to spend time with my family and to have them get to know Brett more. Thanks mum and dad for making it happen!! We love you -xox-

Now for the good stuff.... BABY update...

It's moving!!! I am about 20 weeks now but I started feeling the baby move around week 17! It is a very very active baby, I can feel it moving all day long! It is an incredible feeling and Brett, my mum and Rhiannon have all been able to feel it!! Tomorrow is the big day when (hopefully) we find out what our little baby is! We are so excited and praying the baby cooperates! I will let you all know! I am just starting to develop a little bump, but not noticeable to anyone else yet.

Well I am out for today... but I will let you all know when we know whether it will be a baby Brett or a baby Beth!!

-xox-

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

speaking of babies...you should call me soon!!!
love you!

The Miranda's said...

that is so exciting!..happy birthday to you and brett too!

Naomi said...

Hey, I noticed your facebook status and had to click on your profile to confirm the rumour. Saw your blog link and think its brilliant. congratulations.