Saturday, September 19, 2009

30 weeks down... 10 weeks to go!!

My friend Carrie had her baby this week and it all of a sudden hit me... OH... MY... GOSH... I am having a BABY!! After seeing her baby I am now terrified. I can not even tell you how nice it felt to hand her back the baby when she started to cry... and then I realized that soon people will be handing me back my child and I have no idea what to do... TERRIFIED!! I know, I know you will all tell me that it will come naturally but I am not so sure.

Anyway, I am finally sporting a bump. No denying that I am pregnant anymore...

In other news Brett and I are moving next weekend - I am soooo excited!! Still an apartment but this one has two bedrooms and a garage... we can not wait!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

look at you mama!

The Miranda's said...

you look great! congrats on the new home too! and don't freak yourself out too much....you'll be a great mom!

lisset said...

oh you look so cute! by 30 weeks i definitely did not look that good- in fact i believe people were asking me if i was overdue. yikes! good luck on the move!!! and seriously, all will be well in mommymode. you will love your baby and all her crying and you won't ever want to let her out of your sight!

megan said...

hey beth - i have a link to my friend's photography blog on my blog. it's at the top right - evie b. photography.

anyways, just go look at it because right now she has some photos of a pregnant girl. my absolute favorite that you and brett need to do is the one with their hands forming a heart over her belly.

hope you're doing great!

megan

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe you're already 30 weeks! From someone who just had a baby 6 weeks ago, trust me, it really does come somewhat naturally. Not that it isn't a lot of work, and sometimes a little stressful, it's totally worth it! =) Your mom is so incredibly excited too, she can hardly wait. I'm glad to see you're doing well! It's right around the corner!