Thursday, October 29, 2009

One Month To Go....

So I don't have a new picture to post... I am kind of slacking in that department sorry. But I did want to write a quick post to say that I am due one month from today!! Hopefully she will not decide to extend my pregnancy past this point... in fact I am hoping that I don't quite make it to the 29th but only time will tell. I can not believe that she will be here soon... I have a lot to get done!! I am getting really excited (and really scared). Mostly I am just amazed at how quick it has passed!!

2 comments:

The Miranda's said...

wow!!! That time did go so fast! Good luck!

lisset said...

ready or not, here she comes! :) can't wait to hear how it all goes and how you guys adjust. it's gonna be awesome!!