Saturday, November 21, 2009

Finished!!!

Finished with work that is... not pregnancy. Yesterday was my last day... I am now officially on leave from work for 12 weeks!!! I am excited although I am hoping that baby comes soon or I have a feeling I may be very bored.

On another note do you see that little ticker?? Did you notice that it is now a single digit!!!!!! How did that happen?? I can't believe we are almost there!!

3 comments:

The Miranda's said...

My goodness! That is so exciting! I hope you are all ready!

Heather said...

Enjoy your boredness and SLEEP AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I wish I would have slept more, 'cuz once the baby's here...say goodbye to snoozing! And Boredom. For like, ever! :) (In a good way, of course!) :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!!! I saw the pictures on Mindy's blog, your baby has the same birthday as Adalie!! Way fun!! Hope you're feeling good! Enjoy, it is so much fun!