Monday, November 30, 2009

Brooklyn Emery

On Monday November 23rd at 1:12pm we welcomed Brooklyn Emery into the world. She was 6lbs 11ozs and 19 inches long. We think she is perfect and could not be happier to have her!

6 comments:

Kasi French said...

She's perfect! CONGRATS! Will she be home for Christmas?

The Miranda's said...

I've been waiting for you to blog! congrats! I am so excited for you! she is darling!

Vanessa said...

I like your baby. I like you too. I know you are busy but let me know a good time to chat! I miss you best friend! Love you both! xox

Robinson Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful, and I know grandma is thrilled to have her here. I'm sure she will be very spoiled. I hope we can see her at Christmas!

Caren said...

She is beautiful and I couldn't be happier for you...although Calah thinks it's "creepy" that you were pregnant--haha!
Love you all!

Kelsey Ann said...

I would sure say perfect. She is so beautiful BEth! Congratulations!