Brett was just promoted at work to Store Manager! He definitely deserved it and we are so proud of him. He is such a hard worker and is juggling being a full time student, working full time and being a husband and Dad. I love Brett so much and I love watching how amazing he is with Brooklyn. She absolutely LOVES her Daddy! She will sit on his lap and coo at him and smile... it is so adorable. In other news, I am now officially a stay at home mum!! That's right... on Monday I gave my notice at work! I am absolutely delighted that I won't have to leave Brooklyn! I love spending all day with her and watching her change and grow. I am so grateful for my amazing husband for working so hard and giving me the opportunity to be home with my baby. He is pretty incredible!
3 comments:
staying at home with your baby is something you will never regret. it is seriously the best job in the whole stinking world. even on the hardest days.
congrats to both of you!!! this is such wonderful news...
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Being a stay at home mom is the best thing ever, and such a blessing! WE are so so happy for you and congrats on Brett's promotion! That's quite a feat!
Post a Comment