My Dad would NEVER let us suck our thumbs when we were little. My cousin used to suck her thumb and my Dad would always tell her he was going to cut it off... I happen to think it is pretty darn cute
It is cute. Very cute. But I have two children with teeth on the move. Esther had straight as straight teeth and started sucking at 22 months and now they are very misaligned. Heather on the other hand has always been a sucker and her teeth are too far forward. That said, I don't think that there is much you can do to stop them sucking and there is always braces. P.s She's lovely.
Was that me!!!??? Or Elisha? or neither LOL I sucked my thumb for ages. Anyway I have just been catching up on your blog and Brooklyn is so gorgeous. Isn't being a Mum just so much fun?! Anyway Love you, hopefully one day we can see each other again. xx
4 comments:
I think it's pretty darn cute too! And I am amazed at all her hair...I LOVE it!
It is cute. Very cute. But I have two children with teeth on the move. Esther had straight as straight teeth and started sucking at 22 months and now they are very misaligned. Heather on the other hand has always been a sucker and her teeth are too far forward. That said, I don't think that there is much you can do to stop them sucking and there is always braces.
P.s She's lovely.
that is so cute! my kids were not thumb suckers at all!
Was that me!!!??? Or Elisha? or neither LOL I sucked my thumb for ages. Anyway I have just been catching up on your blog and Brooklyn is so gorgeous. Isn't being a Mum just so much fun?!
Anyway Love you, hopefully one day we can see each other again. xx
Post a Comment