Mother's Day takes on a whole new meaning when you are a Mother. Today has made me reflect back on all the Mother's Day when I didn't do nearly enough to show my Mum how grateful I am for her. So Mum, I love you! I think the world of you. I am truly so grateful for the wonderful example you have set for me in every aspect of your life. When Brooklyn was born I wanted to stay home with her because I want to be there for her the way you were always there for me. It means the world to me that you gave up everything to be home with us... even on the days where we were terrors (me especially), I know it wasn't easy for you but it means so much to me! We love you!

When I married Brett I gained another fantastic Mom! You hear so often about people not getting along with their in-laws and thankfully for me I LOVE mine! Susan you have been such an amazing Mom too! You are one of the most giving people I know and I know you would do absolutely anything for me. We love having you so close by and I know that you always love sharing your talents with me... that I am so grateful for!!

Pretty much we are a lucky little family to have two fabulous mothers. We love you both so much and you are the best examples for me! Happy Mothers Day to everyone! Hopefully you found the time to do something nice for the special women in your lives. Of course I feel so grateful today... I am so blessed to be a Mother! I am truly grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving me Brooklyn. She is the most amazing little girl and I am so in love with her! I love having a family and can not wait for it to grow! All in all life is great!
2 comments:
I expect something equally touching on Fathers Day this year!
Dad
i'm so happy that you have such wonderful mother's in your life... and you, yourself are a wonderful mama to your beautiful little baby girl.
Post a Comment