Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'll Take The Steak

Just over a week ago we started Brooklyn on rice cereal!! We always joke that she would eat a steak if we let her! She wasn't sure about the cereal at first but now she eats it right up! We also let her try a sippy cup... she likes chewing on it and is starting to get the hang of drinking out of it. She loves trying to pick it up by herself and she is pretty successful for the most part!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

That sippy cup is like...the size of her! Ha ha she looks so adorable! She really goes after it! You've got an independent woman on your hands my friend.

Carla said...

Hahaha! I LOVE it! Can't believe she is already big enough for all that stuff. Where has the time gone?! I want to meet her so bad!

Jessie said...

aaaaahahahahaha she is so flippin cute man.
She does what Gracie does too, she arches her back out of the bumbo. It's so funny cos they can't get anywhere but they try!