Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Seaworld!

Brooklyn and I got the chance to go to Seaworld with Ty and Mindi and a bunch of people from Mindi's ward! It was a gorgeous day and we had a lot of fun! We saw Shamu, Ty fed the dolphins, we touched Starfish (even B got a feel!!) and we even touched the Stingrays!! I was terrified to touch them and I am pretty sure I screamed after I did... I am still not an animal lover! Brooklyn was super good all day... except at the Shamu show which I think was a little loud for her liking!
Here is my little star at the beginning of the day...And here she is at the end.... haha ok she actually only slept for about 10 minutes! She was definitely too interested in what was going on to waste her time sleeping (She takes after her Dad)!