At 8 months Brooklyn is as wonderful as ever. I feel so unbelievably blessed to have her in my life. Here are some things that are new with Brooklyn...
-She has three teeth and LOVES to bite (I was a biter... payback sucks)
-She is a super speedy crawler
-She will pull herself up on just about anything
-She LOVES every type of baby food and is now trying to eat everything we eat too
-She has now been on a boat and on her first roadtrip
-She prefers drinking from a cup or a water bottle... forget the sippy cup she is way over that
-She plays peek-a-boo... she will even pull the blanket up and down in front of her face
-She has also discovered that she can follow us wherever we go... it is super cute how she will crawl after us or to come find us
-She LOVES attention... if I am at the store and someone talks to her she bats her lashes and smiles and will even act a little bashful
-She loves to climb and has managed to get into everything... she got stuck under the table, she climbs into her toy basket and she is already trying to figure out how to get out of her crib (help!!)
-After refusing a pacifier for the first 7 months she is now loving them!
-Those big eyes are still blue and still as gorgeous as ever
-She also loves other kids... she has started to become very curious about her cousin Jewel and will always squeal at kids when we are out
I will post about our amazing vacation soon... but for now I will leave you with some pictures of our little love...
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Brooklyn is about as beautiful as a baby can get...any more adorable and it wouldn't be fair to the rest of babydom!
and did I mention smart...
Waaaaay to cute!!! What a sweetheart! I WANT to meet her! :)
Post a Comment