One month from today Brooklyn will be one!!! How that happened I don't know but it is exciting! Brooklyn still amazes me everyday and I am so proud to be her mum. She is such an awesome little girl and has this fabulous little personality. Here is the scoop on this past month...
-She weighs 19lbs
-She learned to clap right after she turned 10 months
-She gives kisses!! I LOVE this... even though they are open mouth, tongue sticking out kisses they are the BEST!
-She is walking more and more and recently seems to be choosing it over crawling
-She loves to be chased by her Dad. She will get away as quickly as possible and squeal as she does it... so cute
-The duck pond is her new favorite place... we went there again today and she was so excited to see the ducks she kept squealing and clapping
-Pancakes are her new favorite food
-She loves to act shy especially if I am holding her... she will bury her face in my shoulder and just peek out
-She still loves to dance and even mumbles along to the song now like she is singing haha
And of course here are some pictures I took of B today... (I also added some more on facebook if you are interested).
July School Holidays
2 months ago








2 comments:
Okay, seriously. Can she get any prettier?? And 11 months?! How is time passing by so quickly? Miss you! Love ya!
I love her!!! She is so beautiful and adorable and amazing and you are SO blessed!!
I cannot wait to see you again, we have picked out some great new things for the little miss...xoxo
Post a Comment