Wednesday, October 6, 2010

St George Marathon

Last Saturday Brett completed his very first marathon!! We are so proud of him! I always give Brett a hard time about how many hobbies he has and how quickly he switches from one to another, so when he took up running just over a year ago I was somewhat amused and gave him a month before he got bored and moved on. Well he definitely proved me wrong and I couldn't be happier!! I am just amazed by him... I mean seriously who wants to run that far?? He trained hard and it paid off!! Way to go babe! (I don't have any pictures of the race because I wasn't there so instead I will just show you how far he has come haha)

2 comments:

Carla said...

Way to go, Brett! I remember that picture. Glad you've made it so far since then. ;)

Caren said...

Awesome...I love that photo! And I am truly in awe...how do people get that motivated??! Congrats, Brett!