Last week I took Brooklyn to the beach for the first time. I have taken her down to the pier in Oceanside, and to the grass area in La Jolla so she has been down to the coast but this was her first time on the sand and in the ocean. It was just the two of us and we had a great time!! Brooklyn was a little unsure of the sand at first but within a few minutes she was loving it (and eating it, yuck). She LOVED the ocean (just like her Dad). At first I just stood with her and let the waves splash our legs but Brooklyn loved it so much that she wanted to sit down and play in the water. I remembered to take the camera but forgot to put a memory card in it (LAME) so the only pictures I have are from my phone.
July School Holidays
2 months ago




3 comments:
not fair. not fair. not fair.
whenever i realize that you are closer to my home than i am, i start feeling pretty sorry for myself.
LUCKY.
Ah so cute!
So cute!!! I love her bathing suit! They make all the cute stuff for the little ones. ;)
Post a Comment