At the beginning of the summer Brooklyn and I made a last minute trip to Indy because my little brother Ethan made it state for track. Ethan runs on the 4x800m relay team and after they qualified to run at state I knew I would not want to miss it. Rhiannon also surprised us all and flew out to watch the meet. Ethan did awesome and we are all so proud of him!!
State team...
These pictures aren't from State but I love them!
Did I mention that it was SO HOT at the meet... B still had a great time!
The end of the summer marked another great event but for my other brother Zack. After spending four months at school in Georgia, Zack graduated!!! Zack went to technical school to train to be a lineman. He accepted a job in Kentucky the same weekend he graduated and I am so proud of him!! He really set his mind to go to school and he followed through and I am so glad for him.
July School Holidays
4 months ago






No comments:
Post a Comment