We bought her a twin bed!! She looks so tiny in it. It has been GREAT!! It is low to the ground so falling out isn't really an issue and it is really nice to lay down with her! It took her a few nights to get used to the bed but she has been great. She still sleeps in and usually stays in her bed even for her nap! At first she would still call for us to come get her up in the morning and after naps but now she is starting to realize that she can get herself up. The past few mornings have cracked me up because I will be fast asleep and wake up to her right next to me exclaiming 'I'm awake!!'.
I couldn't find a comforter I liked so I set out making her a blanket... I should take some better pictures because these were taken with my phone and definitely do not do the blanket justice but they will do for now...
![]() | |
| From the top of her bed looking down |






1 comment:
OMG Beth! I'm seriously obsessed with that blanket!!! I'm so impressed by your skills!!! And so jealous of them too!!
Post a Comment