Wednesday, November 30, 2011

B's 2nd Birthday!

I can not believe that Brooklyn is 2.... I LOVE my little toddler!! I know I say it over and over again but I seriously love her so much. She is absolutely the cutest, most amazing girl EVER!
I definitely like to make sure she has great birthdays... home made cake, cute outfits, and lots of fun!! Brett had school in the morning so it was just B and I for a while. She started off with a few presents to use in her bath that morning... Bath color drops, bath crayons and a little denim skirt for her to wear. I made her pink pancakes for breakfast and of course finished them off with candles and a solo rendition (bet your sad you missed it) of Happy Birthday!


We finished off the morning with a trip to Chuck E Cheese with the Durst's. B has loved it there ever since we went for Ty's birthday. She even watched a commercial for Disneyland and started yelling out 'Chuck E Cheese Chuck E Cheese' haha... easily pleased!


After Chuck E Cheese B took a nice nap and I got to work on her cakes... A Peppa Pig Cake for her and a carrot cake (for me ha). When B woke up and Brett got home we skyped with my parents and B got to open her birthday outfit from us, her present from Rhi Rhi (Lion King movie) and her presents from my family (a rain coat and rain boots). I think that B's rainboots might have been B's favorite present. If you have seen Peppa Pig you know that her favorite thing to do is jump in muddy puddles... this has quickly become B's favorite thing to say she is doing... anywhere and at anytime. Hopefully soon it will rain here and she can REALLY jump in muddy puddles. Anyway she LOVES her rain boots and wears them all around the house!


We met the Durst's, Vinny and Grammy & Papa at Souplantation for dinner...


After dinner we headed to Mindi's house for cake and presents. Brooklyn had a great time opening all of her presents! She got two gorgeous outfits from the Nelson's, a super adorable coat and a book from Grammy and Papa, a play puppy from Brynn and Mindi, a book from Great Grandma White, and from us she got the blanket for her bed that I had made, and a pink tricycle with a 'hat' (B's name for her helmet).


After presents we did cake! I must say I was quite proud of how her cake turned out. I made it completely from scratch... right down to the pink layers inside!


A couple of days later B got one more package from the Davies... she was in love!! Adorable Zebra bloomers... the perfect match for rainboots!


Brooklyn had an amazing birthday... thank you for all of your gifts and for everyone that participated in the fun!!

No comments: