So this week I got contacts!!! I have wanted them for soooooo long but the last eye Dr I saw said he didn't think they would work for me because my allergies are so bad. That all changed with my new Dr who thought I would be a great candidate for lenses! I was so excited!!!! Yes, yes I know my glasses were cute but I was not a fan of wearing them. I never had eye problems until I was 16 so I could never quite get over the fact that I was a glasses wearer. To be honest I just felt ugly in them. Contacts have given me some confidence back and have even motivated me to do the unthinkable.... wear make up everyday!!!!!!
Now that you can actually see my eyes I am enjoying making myself even better by adorning my face with various colors that I have had in my make up case for years. Gross I know which is why I threw it all out. But here is where I need your help.... I need to know the eye products you can not live without!!! I have no clue what brands are great, what colors would work and lets be honest I'm really not clued in on the best way to apply either. So please HELP!!!
July School Holidays
2 months ago
2 comments:
Are you serious right now? I mean were you gearing this post directly at me bc you know how totally nutso obsessed I am with make up? And the fact I work in cosmetics....this conversation is going to be way too long for this comment section of your blog...so let's Google Talk or Text, or Email ok????
I'm serious.
I'm like as giddy as a little school girl over this.
For sure have Mindi take you to the MAC counter. You'll be looking like a hooker in no time!!!
Post a Comment