Saturday, August 7, 2010

Utah!!

For the past two years we have met my family in Utah for Vacation... last year we had no Brooklyn or Zack who had to stay home to work. This year we were all there and it was so much fun. I seriously have never loved Utah as much as I do right now haha. We stayed in a house in Draper that had the most amazing view of SLC with mountain tops out the back door... it was gorgeous! We did lots of shopping, the boys did some hiking, we went boating, ate lots of Kneaders (if you have never been there it is a must... sadly they only have them in UT and AZ), went in the hot tub like every night, and best of all we saw family and friends that we haven't seen in years. It was such a great trip and we did not want it to end.
Brooklyn went on a boat for the first time. She didn't mind the boat but she HATED the life vest. She did look super cute in it though. Brett also competed in the Stansbury Triathlon while we were there. He had a great race and finished 2nd in his age group!!! His time has really improved thanks to all the training that he has been doing. We are really proud of him. Brett and I were not ready for our vacation to end so we decided to extend it by a night and stay in St George. Although I have driven through it a few times I have never stopped there and I was dying to see the temple there. We had a great evening shopping and visiting the temple grounds. The temple is absolutely gorgeous!

2 comments:

Carla said...

How fun! Congrats on the tri Brett! Brooklyn is so darn cute! Beth, you are looking lovely! Miss you tons. Love ya! ps. i had no idea they had kneaders in AZ. I'm gonna have to look it up. Now if only they could get Zupas... :P

Vanessa said...

I like how in the picture of you and B you both have the same happy look on your face and in the picture of her and Brett they both have the same "lets get this over with" face. It made me laugh.