Sunday, August 8, 2010

For Vanessa

While we were in Utah we went to see my best friend Vanessa and she got to meet Brooklyn for the first time! She bought her this adorable polka dot dress and I could not wait to dress Brooklyn up in it. This evening Brett and I took Brooklyn down to this little community near us called Harveston. It is a really cute little place with some gorgeous houses and a perfect little area for a photo shoot of Miss B. I think Brett did an amazing job and the dress is gorgeous on her... thanks V!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness! She looks so adorable! Of course I knew she would. She can make any outfit look adorable but I'm glad she loves this one and it's her favorite obviously. Those pouty faces are killing me! So cute! I think I'm borderline obsessed with her!