Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Christmas

I LOVE Christmas!! This Christmas was a lot of fun because we were so excited for Brooklyn. We had lots of presents under the tree and it took us about 2 hours to get through them... not because we had that many but because Brooklyn took her time haha.
Brooklyn loved helping me decorate the tree and she was a lot better at leaving the decorations on the tree than I expected. She has a few ornaments so I put them at the bottom of the tree so whenever she wanted to pull something off she would usually go for them.
On Christmas Eve we had our annual family lunch at Benihana's. Brooklyn looked so festive in her little red shirt and shoes... I love the mischievous look she has knowing that she has an ornament she shouldn't.  That night we went over to Mindi's to bid farewell to them as they were leaving to Wisconsin on Christmas Day. Mindi got Brooklyn her adorable PJ's for Christmas morning... PJ's with a tutu, how could they not be adorable? (Gotta love the sleepy Christmas morning shot)
 
 Brooklyn got lots of awesome stuff for Christmas! Check out her adorable princess plate and cup with her face on it... she also got a matching bowl all from Brynn. The Nelson's gave her this cute talking pot with all different foods that she can cook up... it's still one of her favorite toys. My family got her some great new clothes including the dress that she decided she wanted to put on. She always loves to grab clothes and try to get them on but this is the only thing she has successfully gotten over her head! Thanks to everyone who so kindly gave her gifts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Christmas morning was perfect!! I loved spending all morning with my family just enjoying the day. We had a wonderful Christmas dinner at Shelley's house. I dressed Brooklyn up in one of the shirts my Mum got her... I had been dying for her to wear it ever since she bought it. All in all Christmas was awesome! We are just so grateful for our beautiful little girl... she makes life so much better!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

YAY! You finally posted again! Love the new (kinda) pics of baby B! She's so freaking cute.