Wednesday, January 30, 2013

November

November was so warm and it was fabulous!! We squeezed in some great activities!!

The beach (this was November 5th!!!)...


The zoo...



 The English Pub in SD followed by La Jolla... B got to try out her new scooter!


 I also got to have another fabulous reunion with one of my college roomies - Kelsey!! The last time I saw Kelsey, Brooklyn was a baby and she was pregnant with her second, Thomas. They came into town and B and I got to go play. I finally got to meet Thomas and her newborn Annie (B was obsessed with the baby and so great with her!)!! It was so fabulous. I feel so blessed to have Kelsey as a friend and love that we can always pick up right where we left off!


Brooklyn also had a very big first... She went to the dentist for the first time! She did so awesome and was only a little nervous when the dentist came in (she gets very uneasy around men)! Her teeth are perfect!!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

so lucky! and i'm really quite jealous.