In June Brett and I celebrated our birthdays and our 5 year anniversary!! It is crazy to think that we have been together for so long and I love thinking about how much fun the past 5 years has been! I thought I had really outdone myself with Brett's present. I got him a juicer... I know what you are thinking... LAME but trust me he has been wanting one for forever and I bought the juicer of all juicers! I was still in Indiana for our birthdays but I made sure it was delivered there so he would have a fun surprise for his birthday! I was pretty proud of myself.... until I got home. The night Brooklyn and I flew home from Indiana we got in super late and waiting on my pillow was my gift...

Isn't is AMAZING!!!! I am so in love with it. I love my original rings but for a long time I have been wanting something a little more 'me'. Brett picked this out himself and I am so impressed! Like I said I was so proud of my present for him until I got home and realized his gift paled in comparison!!! I definitely got spoiled!!
Thanks to A Quilter's Eye we also got to spend a fabulous night at the JWMarriott in Palm Desert! Brett's family watched B and we had a fabulous and relaxing time laying by the pool! It was perfection!!! We are terrible at remembering to take pictures unless it's of Brooklyn so I only have one... but we had a great time and really enjoyed a day to ourselves!
2 comments:
Happy 5 years!!! Has it really been that long?? Haha. Beautiful ring!!!!! Good job Brett! :)
LOVE you two
Post a Comment